PERFUME VS. BEER

Lol. So the other day, my husband bought me a Jean Paul Gaultier perfume to add to my many collections of perfume.  I started collecting them about five years ago - when he bought me my first bottle from Dolce & Gabbana.  Up until then, I was wearing the 'cheaper' stuff, because that's all I could afford. Now I collect perfumes like women collect purses, bags, shoes etc., but only if HE buys them, lol.

I have to admit, I was not too impress with the fragrance. As a matter of fact, I was more impress with the bottle!  I was staring at it and staring at it. Turning it around and around.  Lol.  I've never heard of this perfume before, (or any other perfume until he hands them to me), so I was so surprise, first of all, that it came in a can and doubly surprised when I saw what was IN the can.  I had to take pictures...











After getting over all that excitement, I asked if we could trade bottles - since he too had a nice surprise when he opened up his case of beer to find.. another bottle...
















No such luck.  I guess he went for the 'big mouth'.  Oh well, better luck next time, and as they say, it is the thought that counts. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment