WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE NEW A&Ws POPPING UP EVERYWHERE??


Hey Canada!  Is it just me or is there alot of A&W restaurants popping up everywhere lately?  Before we only had ONE in our small town, now within a span of a few months there are TWO - one slated to be opened anytime now.

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOVE A&W restaurants!  As a matter of fact, I remember thinking when I was at the old one about 5 months ago, that I had hoped it would never close down.  Now we are getting 2 more!!

I was just curious if it was just here or are they popping up in your neighbourhood also?




The First One Here:







And the Second One I Discovered....






The design is also quite different - with the slanted windows and all.  By-the-way, in the last 2 photos, the location of the new A&W being constructed, used to be the location of another famous restaurant - Taco Bell!  I wonder if they are all going to be closing down?  Hmmm... will have to check into this when I have time.


No comments:

Post a Comment