MY NEW FUJIFILM WATERPROOF CAMERA

Ok, so today I finally found some time to check out my new waterproof camera I purchased yesterday.  It's obviously not the best waterproof camera money can buy since I spent about $160.00 on it, lol (it was even on sale - save $20). However, it is all I can afford for the time being and as long as it can take some fairly good underwater pics, I will be happy!!

I will probably do a product review later - after I've really tried it out but I have to warn you, I'm not a camera expert when it comes to specs but I'll try to do my best.

I can't seem to find any reviews on it anywhere so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best because I have read many other 'horror' stories about people buying waterproof cameras to take on their vacations only to find out that they leaked and therefore got ruined which meant no pics of their vacation - ouch!











Since I'm bad for reading instructions AFTER messing around with the products instead of before, it took me forever to figure out how to open the battery compartment!  With my other camera - an olympus, I never had to put any battery in or take any battery out!  I only had to hook the camera up to the charger and charged it that way.  With this camera, the battery had to be charged separately.







Lol. I had to find my other camera that I bought less than 2 years ago to take a pic of this camera and already there was something I loved on this new camera that my other camera doesn't have - manual zooming during video recording!



Oh!  I almost forgot to mention..  I also bought an orange NEON Floating Camera Wrist Strap so I can still swim without worrying about the camera sinking, lol.  That was another $15 (without the tax).

Women.  The things we think about.









Unfortunately, even though it said 'adjustable', it wasn't adjustable enough for me.  I had this thing  half way up my arm (instead of around my wrist), before I felt it was secure enough without slipping off...

3 comments:

  1. Lumix has got to be the best waterproof camera on the market. Got mine from Amazon at a awesome discount price and would like to share the discount that I received with anyone who is looking for a great dependable waterproof camera: http://amzn.to/12omPhs - you will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the FT3, it is the best waterproof camera, i have had it for a month now and it is great quality with waterproof and shockproof while also taking great HD pictures and movies. I would suggest this camera to anyone!
    There are alot of different modes to choose from which helps decide the picture settings while the intelligent auto does that for you and was great, I recommend you the professional review for this model at http://topbestwaterproofcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so interesting blog. You are best listing knowledge provide at this site. I am very excited read this nice article. You can visit my site http://www.amazon.com/ezBuddy-Waterproof-Camera-Float-Strap/dp/B00J4AXPJA/ie=UTF8?m=A2CJ7T0KZUFVP6&keywords=camera+float+strap

    ReplyDelete