NO MORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CLEANING THE SNOW OFF MY CAR!

So 2 days ago, I awoke to more snow falling outside.  I had to go to work later and the part I hated about all this was having to constantly clean the snow off my car.  I had to clean it off before work, during work, after work.

I know, I know, it's all part of living in a country where snow is inevitable.  I just wanted to rant about it since this is my place, and I can do so.

Actually, this was my son's car I was cleaning since he didn't have to use it that day, (and his is cheaper on gas ;)... and had snow tires on!)









Anyways, after all that cleaning, it started to snow again and when I finally got to work, the lots weren't even plowed yet!






Then it was later I noticed out the windows the car lot across from us.  They were open, but it sure as hell didn't look like it.  Then it struck me.  I'm bitching and complaining about having to clean off ONE car, but can you imagine having to clean off 50 or more???













And the snow kept coming down too... all day!




I had to get back to work but I'm sure they had a hell of a job the next morning cleaning off all those cars!




THE NEXT DAY....

So when I returned to work the next day and looked out the window the snow was already starting to melt off the cars...


Still, that's a lot of cars to clean whether they do it by hand or otherwise (notice the carwash in the background).  I've read in some forums from people who've worked at dealerships that sometimes they clean by hand, carwash or just let nature take over.  Either way, I'm sure it's a great deal of work so...

the next time it snows and I have to clean of  MY car, you won't hear anymore complaining from me!



A FEW DAYS LATER...

The snow had fallen again.






And yup!, his car was covered in snow again...





Had to text him and told him to get his 'arse' downstairs 'cause there aint no snow fairy coming by today to clean his car off!!  .......... Kids!!



No comments:

Post a Comment