NO POP THIS MORNING - FROZEN

I forgot to bring my bottle of pop inside last night, (in winter I make use of the coldness by using the outside as my gigantic freezer!) and this was the result:


(Good thing I drank all the beer first!)



Grrr!  I usually like to have a quick glass of pop before having my coffee.  Now I'll have to wait to thaw it out in the sink...





So in the meantime, I decided to go make myself some breakfast and discovered this






One brown egg in my carton of white eggs.  ಠ_ಠWhat the hell?  I never buy brown eggs!  Is someone trying to give me a sign here?

Forget it!  I'm going back to bed!




NEXT DAY:


The next morning when I made breakfast, my toast was looking like mickey mouse.  I was like,  ಠ_ಠ "What the hell..??"










That's it!  No breakfast involving eggs.. or toast for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment