MY LATEST PHOTOS WITH MY CANON-EOS REBEL T3i

Hi guys!
I have been busy a lot lately with work and my other website(s) but I wanted to share some random photos I took with my Canon EOS Rebel T3i camera...

My Backyard Birds
These series of photos were taken through my patio door, believe it or not! It was the only way I could capture these birds without scaring them away!













View more photos of My Backyard Birds


The Squirrel and the Tree
These series of photos were taken early in the morning capturing a squirrel enjoying his meal as well as the early signs of Spring...











View more photos of The Squirrel and the Tree


Happy Rolph's Bird Sanctuary & Petting Farm
These series of photos were taken at a conservation park I visited in Southern Ontario. It was still a bit early for the animals to be out, but the park itself was still worth the visit!













Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment