MY PET BIRD, HOUDINI

So I had to go away for a few days and had everything planned when I realized I hadn't made plans for my poor lovebird, Houdini (I gave him that name since he's always trying to escape).  Usually my folks take care of him but they were away and I was left wondering what to do with my crazy escape artist.

Luckily, a good friend and co-worker offered to watch him, (thank God!, since I wouldn't have known what else to do with him.)  I trusted her a great deal since she herself adored animals of ALL kind!

I'm not sure if it would have been any easier if it were a dog or a cat - who knows.  I've had Houdini for 9 years now, and he loves to play peek-a-boo and bite-my-finger and I would have been really worried about him during my trip.





So what do YOU usually do with your pets when you have to go away on an unexpected trip or a planned vacation?



No comments:

Post a Comment