AAAH! IT'S THE INVASION OF THE PEANUT BUTTER SNATCHERS!

I woke up this morning and as usual, made my coffee before starting my day.  I pulled the curtains back on my patio door and lo and behold, who was all waiting out there? Those cheeky squirrels! Not one, or two or even three but FIVE of them waiting for me to give them some peanut butter with toast.

Usually they come one at a time.  I really wished I could have captured them all at once to show you guys but they never really stayed still long enough for me to do so. By the time I ran to grab my camera - they all scattered! It was a great chance however, for me to try out my new Canon camera - capturing them in motion.

In the beginning, I was only able to capture at most, three of them at one time - through the patio door, so these did not make for the greatest pictures...






























See the cheeky squirrel?

















Can you spot the cheeky squirrel with food in its mouth?






Then later I finally opened the door...







2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and I really liked the one of the jumping squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty! Although I think I've started something that I may regret later. Lol.
      They are so hard to resist! :)

      Delete